I Didn’t Come To The Office To Get Adjusted Last Week Because I Was “SICK”!
It’s winter; it’s that time of year, and as you can imagine, I hear it a lot: I’m sick, I won’t be making it to the office today. And in a sense, I understand. When you’re sick, it’s so much more effort to drag yourself out of bed, try to look presentable and get yourself to the office. I sympathize with that, I really do.
But you’re just depriving yourself of something that will actually help your body heal itself.
The brain and spinal cord run, coordinate, control, harmonize and govern every aspect of your health and your existence. God put the most amazing healing power in the brain and spinal cord. This power is what runs your body and heals your body. Without a proper functioning nerve system, you CANNOT be well. In order for you to be well, the brain must be able to communicate with the body and its organs through the spinal cord, which is housed by your spine. If you want to be well, you need to keep your nerve system well. If you are “SICK”, or as we say at AskDrErnst “Expressing Health”, then you absolutely want to get adjusted. In clinical trial studies, getting adjusted has been shown to possibly boost immunity up to 400%.
The top 10 actions you can take if your body is expressing health or “sickness:”
- For goodness sakes, GET ADJUSTED!! You would you deny yourself the best chance to stimulate your immune system and get all system at 100% if you didn’t know it’s the best way to overcome a “sickness”
- Years ago the American Journal of Pediatrics released a statement saying that children and adults SHOULD NOT be taking “cold” medications. They have been shown to destroy the body and actually create disease. Phenylpropanolamine, an active ingredient, can cause strokes and seizures.
- “I have the “flu” and don’t want to expose your other patients to it!” Don’t worry – I and the other patients adhere to these top 10 actions. Remember, it is not the bug, it’s the terrain. I have 100’s of people coughing and sneezing on me all day and never “catch” a thing. Spreading and catching illness and dis-ease is a myth and the most ridiculous concept ever fabricated!
- Get plenty of rest. SLOW DOWN and stop killing yourself. The reason your body is expressing health is because you have run it down and now it must try to mend itself in spite of you. Sleep a little, it won’t kill you!
- Drink plenty of clean water. Half your body weight in ounces is a good place to start. Add a greens powder and lemon juice. This will help with cleansing and detoxification. Stop eating sugar or anything that turns to sugar. Sugar is fertilizer for bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold, cancer, and dis-eases of all kinds.
- Let your symptoms express themselves. Coughing, sneezing, headaches, shivering, diarrhea, etc. are all lifesaving mechanisms and are aiding in cleansing and detoxifying poisonous waste from your body. Symptoms are the way your body heals itself!
- Once you have your strength back, get moving! Movement will help in lymphatic drainage which aids in cleansing. Getting on a trampoline and gently bouncing is a great way to boost your immune system and push out toxins.
- THINK POSITIVELY! God gave you everything you need to heal. Fear, not trusting yourself and worry only make things worse. Have faith, you will heal!
- Pharmaceuticals poison the body.By nature, a drug makes the body acidic and toxic, which is the exact opposite of what your body is trying to achieve.
- Get outside.The body requires a daily supply of fresh oxygen as well as sunlight. The sunlight will help in immune system and vitamin D boosting efforts.
As with every dis-ease, the cure is in you, not in a bottle from Walmart, and it certainly doesn’t help things to lay in bed for days and feel sorry for yourself. If coming to the office means nothing else, at least I’ll be able to make you feel better and put a smile on your face. Don’t let a microscopic, brainless little bug get the best of you this year. Take control of your health and, consequently, your life.