Thurs. 7/14/16 – Q&A with Dr. A – Episode 4
P.S. Check back every Thursday at 7pm for a new episode of Q&A with Dr. A right on this webpage. Bookmark for best results.
Questions answered during this episode:
- Do thyroid issues stem from Epstein bar virus?
- Is ketosis good to sustain for the long term?
- Why do we need to take digestive enzymes when we eat – is it something we need to do our entire lives?
- Explain alkaline water and the need for it?
- I have a burning sensation in my arms and legs and lots of bruising showing up out of nowhere. What’s going on?
- Will you do a show on how to quit smoking?
- Can animals take coconut oil?
- I work as a flight attendant and am always in the airplane/airport. How can I have a healthy lunch on the go?