Thurs. July 28th – Q&A With Dr. A – Episode 6
P.S. Check back every Thursday at 7pm for a new episode of Q&A with Dr. A right on this webpage. Bookmark for best results.
Questions Answered During This Episode:
- Is there a natural way to defend against mosquitoes that might be carrying the Zika virus?
- What’s the difference between a ketogenic diet and the Atkins diet?
- Why is it that a person can drink something highly acidic (like soda) and not have immediate negative reactions (even up to the point of dying) yet when they drink something on the opposite end of the pH scale–something highly basic like bleach–they get extremely sick or even die?
- What pillow do you recommend sleeping on and what is the best sleeping position?
- What is a “fat bomb” and why is every ketogenic website talking about them?
- I’ve been working out in the gym and can do over 200 sit-ups, yet still can’t see my lower abs. What’s going on and how can I fix that?
- I’m doing intermittent fasting and want to work out in the mornings but I’m finding that very difficult because I haven’t eaten anything. What should I do?