• 1 LB Boneless Chicken Thighs
• 1/4 Cup Bone Broth
• 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
• 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
• 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
• 2 TSP Cumin & Oregano
• 1/2 TSP Onion Powder
• 4 TSP Fresh Garlic
• 6 Cups Spinach
• 1/2 TSP Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• Himalayan Salt / Cracked Black Pepper
• In a medium bowl mix together bone broth, lemon juice, avocado oil, and dried spices plus 1/2 of the minced garlic (2tsp)
• Add the chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30min -1 hour (or overnight for better results).
• Add avocado oil to a hot pan and sauté́ the spinach with the remainder of the garlic (2tsp) and the crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside when done.
• Using the same pan, cook the chicken 10-12 min or until internal temp is 165F.
• Add a small amount of water to the pan and cook the marinade down for about 3 min.
• Plate and drizzle the warm marinated over the chicken before serving.