- 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless)
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 2 TBSP Grass Fed Butter
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cup White Wine vinegar
- 1/4 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- Pound chicken between parchment paper until roughly 1/2 inch thick
- Mix together salt, pepper and coconut flour to make a batter, dredging the chicken in the flour
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet cooking the breaded chicken until lightly browned
- Remove chicken, slice thinly and set aside
- Add vinegar and orange juice to the pan to deglaze and reduce to make a slightly thickened sauce.
- Add chicken back to the pan until coated then serve over fried cauliflower rice.