• 1 Lb Grass Fed Chuck Roast (cubed)
• 3 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 Chipotle Chile in Abode Sauce
• 1 TBSP Red Chili Powder
• 5 Cloves Garlic
• 1 TSP Ground Cumin
• 2 TSP Dried Oregano
• 1/4 TSP Ground Clover
• 1.5 TSP Himalayan Salt
• 1 Cup water
• 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- Blend until combined ACV, chipotle chili, garlic, cumin, oregano, cloves, chili powder salt and water.
- Turn an Instant Pot on Sauté and brown the chuck roast cubes on all sides.
- Pour the blended sauce into the instant pot over the seared beef pieces.
- Secure the lid, select Manual/High Pressure, and set for 30 min. Release pressure, then remove beef and use two forks to shred the then place back in the instant pot, mixing with lime juice.
- Use or make the @AsDrErnst Cassava/Almond Flour wraps and serve as tacos with favorite toppings.