That satisfying crunch of a good potato chip combined with the health benefits of red beets and minus the carb-loaded, starchy, toxic cooking oil that comes with your standard potato chips. This is a great snack for a party, or a great addition to a nice weekend lunch.
- 3 medium-sized red beets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice beets as thinly as possible. If you have a mandolin, that’s perfect
- Spread the slices onto a baking sheet evenly. Drizzle olive oil lightly over the chips
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy