INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 1/3 CUP Canned Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 1/4 CUP Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 LARGE Avocados
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt Sweeteners (optional)
- 10-12 Drops Liquid Stevia or Liquid
- Monk Fruit or 4 Dates, softened in hot water.
- Using a food processor mix coconut cream with cacao powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Remove the pits and scoop out the flesh from the avocado, adding to the food process or along with vanilla extract, sea salt and desired optional sweetener.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy-stopping to scrape the sides down between pulses.
- Divide into 2 or 4 serving dishes, refrigerate for 30 min then serve and enjoy
- Consider topping with shaved coconut flakes, graded dark chocolate, chia seeds and/or fresh berries