The perfect cake for fall!
- 1.5 C Tigernut Flour
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 C Coconut Milk
- 2 Diced Organic Granny Smith Apples
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup (Low Carb: 15 Drops Liquid Stevia)
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 TBSP Arrow Root Flour
- 1/3 Coconut Milk
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup or 15 Drops L. Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F. Parchment paper a bread loaf or grab a silicone.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice mix) together well.
- Slowly transfer dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl folding as you transfer until a dough forms.
- Add the diced apples, mixing throughly.
- Transfer batter into your baking dish and bake at 350F for 35-40 min, until the top is golden brown.
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and stir over medium heat until the mixture just begins to boil, remove from heat and cool until desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle over the pound cake once it has been removed and allowed to cool for 15-20 min.