INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Large White Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Mild Green Chilies
- 6 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Northern Beans, Rinsed
- 2 Cups White Kidney Beans, Rinsed
- 48 oz Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 TBSP Each: Cumin, Oregano
- 2 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- Himalayan Salt To Taste
- Optional: Cooked Chicken, Cubed
- Heat the oil in a large stock pot and cook onion, chilies and garlic until tender.
- Add beans, broth, spices and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce and simmer for 10-15 min.
- Transfer 50% of the mixture into a separate stock pot and puree with an immersion bender, then pour the remainder 50% into the pureed mixture, mixing well.
- Serve with fresh parsley or cilantro.
- Optional: Add cooked chicken or cooked ground turkey meat