INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1 CUP coconut or almond flour
- 2 TSP garlic powder
- 1 TSP onion powder
- 1 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP paprika
- 1 CUP coconut oil
- In a large rimmed skillet melt coconut oil over medium/high heat.
- Fillet the chicken breasts and cut into strips.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. In another bowl mix all dry ingredients. Coat the chicken strips in the egg mixture then coat evenly with the dry mixture.
- Cook each strip in the hot oil approximately 4 min per side or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.