This pumpkin seed nut bread is a hearty, chewy and dense bread great for a high protein snack.
- 5 Non-GMO Pasture Raised Eggs
- 1 C Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 C Grass Fed Butter
- 1/2 C Coconut Flour
- 1 TSP Aluminum Free Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Spice or sub:(1TBSP cinnamon, 1TBSP Nutmeg)
- 1/4 C Raw Honey(Low carb: 10 drops liquid stevia)
- Preheat oven to 400F & lightly grease a 8×8 baking pan or use a silicone bread mold.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor, Vitamix/BlendTec or in a medium bowl and mix with an immersion blender and mix until well blended.
- You shouldn’t need any additional “liquid” but if its too thick, add a small amount of coconut milk or almond milk to thin, but it should be “thick”.
- Transfer into the greased baking dish or silicone bread mold.
- Top with crushed nuts (pecan, almond, etc), pumpkin and/or sesame seeds
- Bake for 20-25 min or until the top of the “bread” has lightly browned.
- Test with a knife to ensure the loaf is done, your knife should come out clean.