Don’t you hate those pesky bugs in the summertime while trying to enjoy your yard in the beautiful evening nights. Here’s a perfect non-chemical ridden solution. The best remedy is homemade with ingredients you are familiar with. Why is important not to just grab the insect repellent from the store? Because it contains a bodily dangerous toxic chemical DEET.
- 1/2 c. Natural Witch Hazel
- 1/4 c. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 c. distilled or boiled water
- [optional] 30-50 drops of essential oil (eucalyptus, mint, lavender, citronella, tea tree, or cinnamon)
- glass spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients into glass spray bottle
- Avoiding eyes, mouth, and nose spray on portions of skin