- 1/2 cup Raw Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 scoops Vanilla or Chocolate PurePath Bone Broth protein powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 8-10 “Simply Mints” crushed with mortar and pestle
- Add cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond butter, protein powder, salt and peppermint oil into a bowl and stir to combine into a bowl.
- Add water 1 tsp to the mixture and continue stirring until it all comes together as one large dough ball.
- Roll truffles manually into tablespoon sized balls.
- Using a mortar and pestle crush the simply mints until a coarse powder is formed. Then roll each truffle in the mint powder until they are coated with the crushed peppermints. 5. Place in a parchment paper lined container and refrigerate for 20-30 min before serving.