- 2 TBSP Coconut Aminos
- 1 TBSP Grated Ginger
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Medium Napa Cabbage, Sliced
- 1 Yellow/Red Pepper, Sliced
- 2 TBPS Sesame Seeds
- Grilled or Baked Chicken Breast
- In a small bowl mix coconut aminos & grated ginger into both the olive and sesame seed oil to create the dressing
- In a medium bowl mix cabbage, bell pepper, and chopped cooked chicken
- Pour dressing over and toss until the entire salad is coated thoroughly.
- Plate and garnish with sesame seeds before serving.