INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 3 CUPS Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 CUP Each: Almonds, Pecans, Sunflower & Pumpkin Seeds
- 3/4 CUP unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/3 CUP coconut oil
- 1/4 CUP Raw Honey
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and spices.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pan, adding the honey and vanilla extract. Once melted and mixed, pour into the mixing bowl coating the contents thoroughly.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 min, removing the pan even 5 minutes and re-distributing the granola to ensure its evenly cooked.
- Return to the oven baking for another 10-15 min, again checking ever 5 min to re-distribute the granola for even cooking.
- Once browned evenly remove, cool for 10 min and serve. This granola can be stored in a glass container and refrigerated.