INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 1lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 12 OZ Non-Dairy Sour Cream (Kite Hill)
- 1 CUP Guacamole
- 3/4 CUP Diced Tomatoes
- 1.5 CUP Shredded Raw Cheese
- 1/3 CUP Green Onion (Sliced)
- Sliced Green Olives
- In a medium bowl mix together sour cream and 1 TBSP taco seasoning and set aside.
- Brown the beef in a skillet over medium/high heat, add the remaining taco seasoning and mix well.
- Use an 8×8 glass casserole dish and layer the ingredients as follows: Cooked Ground Beef, Seasoned Sour Cream, Guacamole, Tomatoes, Cheese, Green Olives, then top with Green Onions.
- Serve with Grain less Chips or Sliced Vegetables.