- 1 Head of Green Cabbage
- 1 LB Ground Bison or Grass-Fed Beef
- 1 Small White Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cups Cooked Cauliflower Rice
- 1 28oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- Sauté the onions and garlic until translucent then add the bison/beef and cook until medium-well.
- Add the crush tomatoes, cauliflower rice, salt and pepper. Simmer on low for 3-5 min.
- Break off each cabbage leaf and soften by placing in a pot of boiling water for 1-2 min.
- Stuff the cabbage leaves with the beef mixture, folding the sides inward and wrapping the leaves around the meat mixture.
- Place in a glass baking dish then pour a small amount of water into the baking dish and bake at 350F for 10-15 min
- Serve and enjoy!