- 9 medium-sized bell peppers
- 3 lbs ground grass-fed beef, lamb or bison
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 free-range eggs
- 3 (15 oz.) cans of organic tomato sauce
- 2 (7 oz.) cans of organic tomato paste
- Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Wash peppers and cut off tops (keep the tops). Clean inside of peppers by removing seeds and pepper flesh.
- Mix ground meat, garlic, onion, liquid aminos, and eggs into a glass mixing bowl and stuff the mixture into peppers. Replace pepper tops. Place stuffed peppers into a roasting pan.
- Mix tomato sauce and paste and pour over stuffed peppers and into roasting pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 F for 1 1⁄2 to 2 hours.