- 1 1/2 Cup Smooth Unsweetened Organic Almond Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Brown
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Himalayan Salt
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate (Lilys, Hu, etc) 1 TBSP Grass-Fed Butter
- In medium bowl combine almond butter, coconut flour, swerve, vanilla and salt, stirring until mixed thoroughly. – Using a small cookie scoop, form into rounds, pressing down onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hr (or until firm)
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, adding/mixing in butter just as it begins to melt. Stir until creamy.
- Use a fork to dip the almond cookies into the chocolate, then return to the baking sheet, drizzling chocolate, or melted almond butter on top of the chocolate covered cookies.
- Freeze for another 15-20 min. Serve cold.