- 2.5 lbs grass-fed stew meat
- 3 cups of coffee
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1 cup button-cap mushrooms
- 2/3 cup red wine
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
– Cut stew meat into bite-sized cubes, brown in 3 tbsp coconut oil in a large pot. Season with salt and pepper as you cook. Remove from pot.
– Chop mushrooms, onion, and garlic, sautéing in the pot used to brown stew meat.
– Once onions are translucent, add coffee, bone broth, and red wine – bring to a low boil.
– Lower heat to simmer once a low boil is achieved and add cooked stew meat. Cover and simmer for a minimum of 60 min , up to 3 hrs. (Longer for thicker sauce)
Fat Content: ~200g Protein Content: ~250g
Net Carbohydrate Content: ~16g (Total Cabs – Fiber)