Almond Butter Energy Bites
- 1/2 CUP Chopped Dark Chocolate Bits
- 1 CUP Gluten Free Oats
- 1/2 CUP Flax Meal
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 2/3 Cup Almond butter
- 5 TBSP Raw Honey
DIRECTIONS TO PREPARE ALMOND BUTTER:
- Place almonds, vanilla and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse/blend for 5 minutes or until smooth
DIRECTIONS TO PREPARE ENERGY BITES:
- In a medium bowl mix together dark chocolate, oats, flax meal, chia seeds and al-mond butter.
- Drizzle honey in slowly and continue mixing until well combined.
- Glaze your hands with a small amount of coconut oil and roll into balls (about 1-1/5inches in diameter)
- Place directly into a glass pyrex container or ziplock bag and refrigerate for 15-30 min before serving.
- Keep cold.
———— Make Your Own Almond Butter ————
- 2 CUPS Roasted Sea Salted Almonds
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Ceylon Cinnamon