Call it Medittarnean, Keto, Paleo… whatever you want. We just call it delicious! This salad is absolutely full of health, flavor and it’s something amazing to share with friends and family.
- 1⁄2 lb. grass-fed feta cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped capers or finely chopped dill pickle
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin cold pressed olive
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
In small glass mixing bowl, combine cheese, chopped celery, asparagus, artichoke hearts, olives, chopped red pepper, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano. Stir to combine ingredients evenly. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Option: Add 2 to 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette.