Avocado Coconut Ice Cream
- 1 large avocado
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 medium lime
- 3/4 cup coconut/palm sugar
- (lower carb option 20-30 drops of liquid stevia)
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Cacao Nibs
- Hemp Hearts
- Chia Seeds
- Cut avocado in 1/2, remove pit and scoop inner contents into a blender.
- Add coconut milk, cream and sweetener, blending all ingredients into a smooth mixture
- Add juice and zest from the lime, blending for another 60 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer chilled mixture into an ice cream machine/ maker and run based on manufacturers instructions.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later use.