Baked Collard Chips
Enjoy these healthy summertime snack chips
- 1 bundle of collard greens, washed and patted completely dry
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove stems from collard leaves and slice into chip-like strips.
- In a mixing bowl, place chips, and coat each piece with melted oil, adding more if needed.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!