Basil Pesto Turkey Burger
- 1 LB Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Cup Basil Pesto
- 2 TBSP Raw Parmesan Cheese
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl combine turkey, basil pesto and parmesan cheese. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and form into 1/4 lb burgerpatties.
- Grill or sauté in a large sauce pan with coconut oil until medium-well to well done. (3-5 min per side)
- Remove from the heat and allow the burgers to rest for 4-5 min
- Top with tomato, fermented pickles, kimchi, sauerkraut, onion, lettuce etc
- Serve on a bed of greens or on a grainless bun.
FAT: 27g PROTEIN: 25g NET CARB: 2.6g