Coconut Chia Nut/Berry Bars
- 4 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1/2 CUP Water
- 1 CUP Coconut Flakes*Unsweetened
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 DROPPER liquid stevia
- 1/4 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 CUP Nuts or Dried Berries
Macadamia, Pecan, Brazil, etc
Goji, Blueberries, Golden Berries etc
- Preheat Oven to 350F | 177 C
- In a large bowl combine chia seeds and water, allowing to congeal for 10-15min.
- Add coconut flakes, coconut oil, stevia and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Once combined, gently stir in nuts. (Omit for nut free)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly, approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 35-40 min. Once the edges have slightly browned remove and cool before cutting into bars or cubes.
Yields ~6 servings @ 20.1g fat, 2.1g net carbs, and 3.1g protein per serving.