Grainless Apple Crumble
- 3 organic green medium apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup or Raw honey
- 1 Tbsp finely ground pumpkin seeds or almond flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup finely ground pumpkin seeds or almond flour
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 350F / 177C and Line medium size baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add filling ingredients and mix until all the apples are fully coated, and the sugar is dissolved. You can add 1-2 Tbsp of water if needed to help sugar dissolve.
- Spread evenly onto a stainless-steel baking pan.
- Add crumble ingredients to mixing bowl and fold until evenly mixed then Gently spoon over apple filling.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the filing has thickened.