Grainless Apricot Bread
- 1/2 Cup Tigernut flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seed Flour
- 5 Eggs (separated)
- 1 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 3/4 Cup Chopped dried organic apricots
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- Place all flours, baking soda, salt and egg yolks into a food processor and blend well. Pour avocado in slowly while pulsing in the processor.
- Whisk egg whites with a high powered mixer until soft white peaks form. Transfer 1/3 of the egg whites into the food processor and begin pulsing.
- Add vinegar and apricots along with remaining egg whites and pulse lightly.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 30-35 min or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and let rest for 10 min on a wire rack before slicing.