Grainless Chicken Tacos w/ Peach Salsa
- 2 Large Organic Chicken Breasts
- 8-12 Almond or Cassava Wraps
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese (Goat)
- 2Organic Peaches (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (Diced)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomato (Halved)
- 1 Green Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Jalapeno (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Himalayan Salt / Pepper
- Pan sear the chicken with coconut oil until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Dice into small cubes and place into a medium bowl. Set aside until ready to plate.
- Place 1/2 of the following ingredients into a blender (peaches, onion, cherry tomatoes, green and jalapeño peppers, cilantro and lime juice) then pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, place the remaining 1/2 of ingredients ensuring they are finely chopped/diced. Add the blended mixture and stir well. Set aside until ready to plate.
- Warm the Almond/Cassava wraps on a griddle until golden brown to “crisp” 1-2 min per side but still able to fold in 1/2.
- To assemble, take a warmed wrap and place chicken down the center then top with salsa and stack 2 or 3 on each plate. Salt/Pepper to taste.