Grainless Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)1 CUP Chopped Ripe Banana
- 3 Large Free Range Eggs
- 2 CUPS Almond Flour (sifted)
- 1/2 CUP Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 TSP Himalayan Salt1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 CUP Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life)
Note: This recipe is only approved for those in Phase 3 or greater of their Nutrition Program
- Preheat oven to 350 F & line a muffin tray with cups or use a silicone muffin tray.
- Add all ingredients into a blender/food processor (except the chocolate chips) and mix until smooth. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips
- Transfer the batter into the muffin wells, filling 3/4 of the way, sprinkling the remaining chocolate chips onto the tops of each
- Bake for 20-25 min. Cool for 30-40 min before serving.