Instant Pot Wild Mushroom Soup
This rich and creamy mushroom soup is not only comforting on a cold day, it’s ready in no time!
- 1 cup Sprouted Brown Rice (uncooked)
- 3 Carrots (chopped)
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 CUP White Onion
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 8 OZ Cremini Mushrooms
- 4 CUPS Bone Broth
- 1/2 TSP Thyme, Rosemary, Black Pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 4-5 Stalks Kale (stems removed, chopped)
- 1.5 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 1/4 CUP Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1.5 CUPS Coconut Milk
- Add all ingredients (with exception of KALE) to the instant pot.
- Seal lid, choose SOUP option, high pressure and set the time for 30 minutes.
- Vent and open lid, remove Bay Leaves and add kale then replace lid and let it remain on warm setting for 5-10 min while preparing added base
- Melt butter in sauce pan on stove top.
- Stir in flour and coconut milk, mixing thoroughly and bring to a low boil with thick consistency (2-3 min)
- Combine the “roux” with the instant pot soup, stir heavily and then serve and enjoy!