The importance of getting your greens can not be stressed enough. Here's a wonderful way to eat them -- surrounded by your favorite nuts, veggies and fruit and all mixed up in a delicious dressing. Yummy!
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced organic red seedless grapes (or a 1/4 cup of organic raisins) CORE PLAN ONLY**
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 3 tbsp organic, full-fat yogurt or homemade mayonnaise (recipe in the Maximized Living Nutrition Plans)
- 1 tbsp fresh organic lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, to taste
- Organic lettuce leaves
- Whisk the yogurt and the lemon juice together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Mix in the apple, celery, grapes (if using), and walnuts.
- Serve on a lettuce leaves.