Who doesn't love brownies? And these special brownies are even more to love. Filled with healthy proteins and fats without an ounce of sugar, America's favorite treat just got even better. Make sure to have these on hand for your next tailgate or party.
- 1 (16) ounce jar raw organic almond butter (smooth, unroasted)
- 2 organic cage-free eggs
- 1 cup erythritol or stevia, to taste (liquid – start with 2 tsp and add from there; spoonable – start with 1/4 cup and add from there; pure stevia – start with 1/2 tsp and add from there)
- 1 tbl organic vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 scoop vanilla or chocolate Perfect Protein
- 1⁄2 tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp non-aluminum baking soda
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 chopped stevia sweetened chocolate bar (like Lydia's or Coco Polo)
- Blend almond butter until smooth with an electric mixer in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, then sweetener and vanilla, mixing into almond butter.
- Add in cocoa, protein powder, sea salt, baking soda, and coconut milk, then fold in chopped chocolate bar.
- Line a 9" x 13" glass baking dish with parchment paper and pour batter into dish. (It will be thick so you may need to press it into shape.)
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35-40 minutes (check to see if fully cooked with a toothpick - should come out clean)