This is a recipe that is simply loaded with lots of healthy goodies like omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fiber, which makes it a real go to. For pudding lovers, it doesn't get any better than this. And it can be topped with your favorite fruits, seeds, coconut flakes or nuts. Save some for me!
- 3/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 4 cups organic, unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 6-8 tablespoons Stevia or erythritol (like Swerve), to taste (pure Stevia, about 1/2 teaspoon and add more if desired. If spoonable Stevia — 2 teaspoons and add from there if desired. If liquid Stevia — 1 teaspoon and add from there)
- In a blender, combine almond milk, vanilla, and sweetener, mix well.
- With the blender on a very low setting, add the chia seeds and mix. This would also be the time to add other ingredients to taste, if desired.
- Transfer to a container and stir every 5 minutes for the first 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add toppings.