Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Ingredients: (makes two big smoothies, or several smaller smoothies)
- 20 oz. unsweetened almond milk**
- 1/2 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scoop Maximized Living Grass-Fed Whey Protein Vanilla or Perfect Plant Protein Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (to taste)
- Liquid vanilla stevia (to taste)…or you could use a little raw honey or your sweetener of choice
**Instead of using almond milk for the base, you could also try using organic full-fat coconut milk, which would be even more creamy, smooth, and full of healthy fats.
1. Put the almond milk (or whatever base you choose), pumpkin, pecans, and 1/2 avocado into a high-powered blender. Blend on high until completely smooth.
2. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the blender. Blend at a slower speed or pulse until everything is completely mixed in. Make sure you don’t put the protein powder in until you’re ready to blend it for the last time. Once you have added the protein, try to blend slower and for less time to preserve the nutrients/protein as much as possible!
3. Pour into glasses, sprinkle with some extra cinnamon (optional), and enjoy!