Awesome Fudgey Macadamia Fat Bombs
These delicious fat bombs are super easy to make – the problem may be sharing them!!
Macadamia nuts are incredibly high in the healing fats we promote in our practice; and the raw cocoa is a great source of minerals. Boosting both of these vital nutrients will increase your energy and stamina during your ketogenic detox protocols.
2 oz Cocoa Butter (organic)
2 T Unsweetened raw cocoa powder
2 T Xylitol or Stevia of choice
4 oz Chopped raw macadamia nuts
¼ C Coconut cream or coconut oil
- Melt cocoa butter in a small sauce pan in a bath of water (larger pan underneath)
- Add cocoa powder to pan and mix well with whisk
- Now add the sweetener of choice and mix well until the chocolate is melted
- Stir in macadamia nuts
- Add the coconut cream or oil and mix well
- Pour mixture in molds or paper candy cups or into a pan to cut into bars later (2″ squares)
- Let cool and put in the fridge to harden for 15 minutes at least
- These should keep at room temperature, with a little softer consistency than chocolate.
Nutrition per serving: