Grainless Seed Bread
- 3 Tbsp ground chia seeds*
- 3 Tbsp ground psyllium seeds*
- ¾ cup raw sunflower seeds*
- ¾ cup ground flaxseeds*
- 1 cup ground hemp seeds*
- ¾ cup ground pumpkin seeds*
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp Stevia (or natural sweetener of your choice)
- 5 cups filtered water
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 5 Tbsp ghee, melted
*Make sure seeds are organic for the best health benefits!
- Combine all seeds, salt, and Stevia in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the water, coconut oil, and ghee.
- Pour water mixture over the seed mixture and stir together. Let stand for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a pan with parchment paper (should be a loaf pan or something similar) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Rotate the pan and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes.