This is one of my absolute favorites. I love Thai food but find most restaurants prepare it with low grade toxic chicken, inorganic vegetables and seasonings that more than likely contain MSG and other toxins.
With this recipe you can control the ingredients and provide restaurant quality Thai food for your whole family.
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 pound organic, free range chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup organic zucchini, sliced
- 1 red organic bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 organic onion, chunked
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 organic avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat the oil in a coconut oil seasoned stainless steel frying pan or thermalon (GreenPan) and brown the chicken.
- Add in vegetables and cook until chicken is done and vegetables are slightly cooked but still firm.
- Add the coconut milk and red curry paste and mix.
- Simmer for a few minutes and discard kaffir leaves and lemongrass.
- Top with avocado and add fresh cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy.