Turkey Bacon, Egg & Veggie Casserole
INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 1 Packet Turkey Bacon (6-8 Slices)
- 1 TBSP Grass Fed Butter
- 1/2 Small White Onion (Diced)
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 4 Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 8 Organic Eggs
- 1 CUP Coconut Milk
- 2Cups Shredded Buffalo Mozzarella
- Himalayan Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Fresh Dill/Parsley (Topping)
- Cook the turkey bacon at 400F for 12-15 min, or until crispy. Set aside to cool then chop into pieces and set oven to 350F.
- Add butter to a medium frying pan and cook the vegetables until tender. Lightly butter an 8”x8”baking dish and place the vegetables and turkey bacon in the dish.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut milk and 1 cup of shredded cheese in a separate bowl then pour into the baking dish covering the bacon and vegetables. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on the top before baking.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 min until the edges are slightly browned. Top with fresh dill or parsley, serve and enjoy.