Turkey Bacon Veggie Bake
- 1 pound of fresh organic brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1 head of organic cauliflower, sliced/chopped
- 5-6 organic Turkey Bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp group pepper
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp organic balsamic vinaigrette- sulfate free
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine brussels sprouts and cauliflower in a bowl and mix with oil. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and mix well.
Pour on a baking dish. Roast for 20-25 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and stir in chopped cooked turkey bacon and balsamic vinaigrette.