These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the perfect way to sneak in some veggies!
- 2 Med. Zucchinis (Shredded)
- 1 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 2 Small White Onion
- 2 EGGS
- 1/2 Cup Raw Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 CUP Almond Flour
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- r1 TSP Black Pepper
- 1 TSP Basil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease baking sheet with coconut oil and set aside for later use.
- Grate zucchini with a box grater or food processor. Add salt and squeeze tightly through a cheese cloth to remove excess water. Place in medium sized bowl.
- Grate the onion, adding to the bowl. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, flour, spines and mix until well combined.
- Put medium sized amounts directly onto the baking sheet and bake for 18-20min until the top is brown.