Dr. Aaron Ernst interviewed by Maximized Living's Dr. Ben Lerner
- Following the Maximized Living 5 Essentials can support your body’s natural functioning, allowing you to heal.
- Chiropractic care often results in “silent miracles” where patients seek out care to remedy spinal issues, but end up seeing improvement or the disappearance of other problems like allergies, sinus infections, digestion, etc.
- Chiropractic care removes neurological interference, allowing the body’s systems to communicate and heal.
- These issues often seem unrelated, which can be surprising to patients.
- Nutrition can also work wonders in helping the body heal naturally. It can be useful to consider food as equivalent to a prescription medication.
- Classic interference not only includes neurological but also nutritional, toxicity and even mental interference, which causes patients to not believe they can be well.
- Stress and mentalities can affect DNA and the body’s chemical/physical processes.
- A healthy nerve system is helpful, but ignoring the other interferences will halt healing and growth.
- It is important to test nutrition levels and become educated on specifics of nutrition to tailor it to your specific situation.
- Sensitivity to certain foods are often a result of overuse, or because we consume low-quality foods.
- It’s easy to simply get chiropractic adjustments, feel better and consider ourselves “fixed” or sufficiently healthy, to reach a “plateau.” But following the 5 Essentials are important to continue healing and becoming the best self you can be.
- Nutritional deficiencies come in gradations. Extremely deficient in a particular nutrient can result in disease. Less extreme levels of deficiency cause problems that can go unnoticed or be mild enough to be ignored for a time before they inevitably cause larger health problems.
- “Everybody deserves the 5 Essentials.”
- They are: Maximized Mind, Maximized Nerve Supply, Maximized Quality Nutrition, Maximized Oxygen and Lean Muscle, Minimized Toxins.