Immune DXP supports the immune system and the skeletal system by offering high-potency vitamin D (cholecalciferol) in a liquid form.* Each drop contains (2000 IU) 50 mcg of vitamin D, which is over 200% of the recommended daily value. Immune DXP allows individual users to conveniently adjust their vitamin D intake based on their health care provider recommendations easily.
Immune DXP includes only two ingredients—vitamin D and MCT oil (as a biologically active carrier)—to minimize the risk of sensitivities to this product. In addition to immune and skeletal support, this product may also support the balance of calcium and phosphorus.*
- Includes a highly absorbable, high-potency, natural source of vitamin D*
- Hypoallergenic—formulated with only two ingredients, vitamin D and MCT (as a biologically active carrier), to minimize the risk of sensitivities
- Formulated to support the immune system*
- Includes (2000 IU) 50 mcg of vitamin D per serving, to support the balance of calcium and phosphorus
- Designed to support the skeletal system*
Suggested use: Take 1-6 drops twice a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this container tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
Serving size 1 drop (0.021 mL)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol equivalent to 2000 IU)
Other ingredients: Medium-chain triglycerides oil.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.