Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center’s website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center’s web site are provided “as is”. AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Any and all images on AskDrErnst.com are sourced and licensed through one of the following channels:
- In-house photography by Dr. Aaron Ernst, D.C. and or The AskDrErnst team.
- Shutterstock.com with license subscription (askdrernst.com)
- Pexels.com and Pixabay.com via Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 which authorizes the use, sharing, copying and redistribution in any medium or format including the ability to remix, transform and build upon the images provided for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution applies to the following Photographers:
Aaron Ernst, Sarah Ernst, Thomas Kershaw, Shauanna Kilgore, Angela West, Thomas Forrest, Kelly Edwards, Naomi Watts, Adrianna Calvo, Dhyamis Kleber, Anders Kristensen, Bruce Mars, Tim Gouw, Katie Salerno, Spencer Selover, Nick Youngson, Helena Lopes, Joshua K. Jackson, Aleksander Pasaric, Krivec Ales, Min An, Scott Webb, The Production Group.
Any claim relating to AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center’s website shall be governed by the laws of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.