What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or request a quote.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
By completing the quote forms, you are giving AskDrErnst.com / Cornerstone Health Center permission to offer our assistance.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To provide consultation information and scheduling
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions page establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.