Thurs. Aug. 4th – Q&A With Dr. A – Episode 7
P.S. Check back every Thursday at 7pm for a new episode of Q&A with Dr. A right on this webpage. Bookmark for best results.
Questions Answered During This Episode:
- I’m trying to make fermented food, but it’s going moldy and I have to throw it out. How do I prevent this?
- Doc says my kid should get her tonsils out. You told me that’s a bad idea. What’s going on?
- Are there any foods and or liquids that will help the function of the bladder and urinary system? (I have frequent leaking and frequent trips to bathroom.)
- What can I do naturally to remedy constipation?
- I’ve been reading about the positive properties of Kava to help prevent cancer. I don’t remember if you’ve mentioned Kava in any of your seminars. What’s your take on it?
- I had a complete and total hysterectomy in my early 30’s and don’t believe in synthetic drugs. I recently had a saliva test done to see the balance of my hormone levels. I don’t know how to read them accurately, but it does look like an imbalance and was wondering if you believe in bio-identical hormones to treat this? I know the dangers of imbalance hormones and I am scared. Can you shed some light on this for me?
- What is gluten and why is it bad?
- How much water should I drink?
- I don’t have Celiac disease, but eating bread upsets my stomach. What’s going on?