Thurs. 7/7/16 – Q&A with Dr. A – Episode 3
P.S. Check back every Thursday at 7pm for a new episode of Q&A with Dr. A right on this webpage. Bookmark for best results.
Questions answered during this episode:
- Can you explain the Budwig fat protocol?
- What do I eat during my intermittent fasting protocol?
- I have terrible constipation, very hard stools. I’m forcing myself to drink lots of water, eat applesauce, bran, prunes. I’ve tried everything and nothing’s working. Can you help me out?
- If grains are bad for breakfast, what do you recommend?
- Are protein isolates dangerous?
- Do I ever recommend using sunscreen and if so, what kind?
- My mom is 70 years-old and severely disabled in the spine due to arthritis. Will chiropractic care help her?
- When eating out, can I assume that lamb, bison and elk are grass-fed? Or is there some other way to know?
- My Vitamin D levels are very low (14 to be specific). My daughter gave me Vitamin D2 at 5,000 units once a week. Is this safe?
- Is it possible to take too much coconut oil and MCT oil together?
- How long should you detox? Is it an everyday thing or is it just seasonal?
- If I take a supplement that says on the bottle “take 2 per day,” is it better to take them at once or at different times during the day?
- Love your show. I’m wondering what the catch is. After all, no one gives away anything for free. I would like to receive the information and know what the catch is.