INGREDIENTS (All Organic)
- 12 Slices Turkey Bacon
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1TBSP Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Cocoa Butter
- 10-12 drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 TBSP Chopped Nut
- Cook turkey bacon in oven at 400F until crispy
- Melt chocolate, coconut oil and cocoa butter & powder in a double boiler until melted and mixed. Remove from heat and stir in liquid stevia until mixed.
- Hold onto the end strip of turkey bacon and coat in chocolate, using a spoon if necessary to cover completely.
- Place covered bacon strips onto parchment paper and refrigerate for 5-10 min. Remove and coat repeatedly until all the chocolate is used.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts onto the strips after the final coating of chocolate and refrigerate another 5-10min.
- Serve and enjoy!