INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 8 OZ organic baker’s chocolate (chopped)
- 1 Cup Full Fat Coconut cream
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan sea salt
- 20 DROPS Liquid Stevia
- 1 TSP finely ground espresso coffee
- Coconut Flakes
- Dark Chocolate Powder
- Finely Chopped Nuts
- Heat the coconut cream, vanilla, stevia, espresso powder, and salt in a sauce pain over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Remove from heat then chocolate pieces and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, and then chill slightly in the refrigerator for 10-15 min.
- Roll into small balls/truffles. Then roll into toppings of choice if desired (coconut, chocolate or nuts)
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer until serving.